Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SamsungApps Schwalbach payment

(Topic created on: 31-08-2020 06:22 PM)
arman1401
Journeyman
Options

Been charged by Samsung for no reason. Never bought an app from the Google Play store or the Galaxy store. Any reason why. Could anyone help

30 REPLIES 30
Shumail
First Poster
Options

Im having the same problem just I was charged a cent

0 Likes
Enrom1994
Student
Options

Please assist, i got charged $20 from "samsung electronic schwalbach de".. 

I never bought anything, it was an unauthorized transaction.. tried to charge me twice.

International processing fee for card validation 

How to resolve and get my money back?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Enrom1994: As far as I'm aware, if you have recently added a card to your Samsung account then this fee is part of the validation process, and will be automatically refunded. 

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
$20 is a bit steep for a validation process, mine was £3.50 and I removed the card from my Samsung account as soon as I realised that's what it might be for.

An email would be nice explaining what the charge is for! Especially with so many scams going on..
Keistupas
First Poster
Options

Same  for me is there any solution for this

0 Likes
Enrom1994
Student
Options

Been been 4 days and still havent received a refund, how can i escalate this? 

Was quick empty my bank account but no option to dispute or reverse? Even tried to charge me twice

0 Likes
Enrom1994
Student
Options

Yeah man.. $20 staight, and they tried to charge me twice.. after 1st charge i moved my funds.. this is ridiculous, love samsung phones but not their services.

Automatic refund?? Ya right 4days later and still no refund. Looks like I'll have to dispute somewhere else or to escalate 

0 Likes
Enrom1994
Student
Options

Still no refund.. hmmm thinking someone is benefiting 

0 Likes
Cash5
First Poster
Options

I am from south africa money just got debited from.my account too bout R322 and my bank can't even help me with it just start using your visual cards people pretty sure it's a scam too with all these comments I am seeing up here

0 Likes
mandierau
First Poster
Options

I didn't purchase anything from this site. There's an transaction off R806.45 transaction from my account. Please pay back my money. Beneficiary says samsung electronic schwalbach BE. 

0 Likes