Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SamsungApps Schwalbach payment

(Topic created on: 31-08-2020 06:22 PM)
arman1401
Journeyman
Options

Been charged by Samsung for no reason. Never bought an app from the Google Play store or the Galaxy store. Any reason why. Could anyone help

30 REPLIES 30
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi, if you set up a new account your bank is debited a small amount for verification. It should shortly be refunded.
Arie R
First Poster
Options

Today I have the same unauthorized 7 transaction on my card with the name "SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC SCHWALBACH AM DE". I don't even come from EU. this is outrageous. 

0 Likes
Members_31ancVQ
First Poster
Options

Good morning. I have the same problem in two credit cards. Where can I call in Greece?

0 Likes
GALAXY STORE
First Poster
Options

Hoy compre 2 fondos de pantalla uno por 1,29 y el otro por 0,5$ y me debitaron 1 $ SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC SCHWALBACH AMDE 

0 Likes
Robert2504
First Poster
Options
Please, I'm don't want to pay any more money for Samsung apps
0 Likes
brenda123
First Poster
Options
How do I stop money coming out my account I did not authorise it
0 Likes
Shornali
First Poster
Options
I know this is a little amount and I asked samsung to give me an explanation for A transaction that came up for Bb Samsung Gemany for the amount 0.79p I don't care for the money, its the explanation for what it was for is frustrating me, as I don't remember, at the time I was using Curve , and now it has been suspended for several weeks, and still nobody has replied 😡.. I even remember somthing like Samsung Pass, whatever that was, I felt pressure, like withh all Samsung products, and I hope I won't be charged like some of the other users comments. This is TERRIBLE NOT HAPPY SAMSUNG, SORT IT OUT 😡
0 Likes
banell
First Poster
Options

Hello!

If yoz was buy something like exemple application from Samsung or on Samsung Tv, exemple, HBO Max or other you will be charged every month on this way.. I was buy HBO from my Samsung Tv and I looked for away how delete and how stop renewed subscription. When you want order something from exemple tv (Like me, HBO MAX) you must make samsung account.In this account u will aply your name of card and nuber..I was stoping after many hours i found a way how i found my account and extract where i stop and cancelled HBO app, an where i deleted my card. Try  www.samsungcheckout.com ... Write your ID adress (email or something) and pasword... and you will see what what you bought. Then cancel your credir or debit card, remove...and stop with subscribtion..Its easy...But for me was tough firs 4 hours..I hope that I help you little bit...

0 Likes
skyray29
Journeyman
Options
Hi, BB- SAMSUNG SHWALBACH DE has charged me£53.89, I don't know what it is? Any idea
0 Likes
AJM1818MCL
First Poster
Options
I never paid for anything and was charged 15 pound
0 Likes