Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Wallet not woy

(Topic created on: 07-06-2023 04:36 PM)
RajPat
Journeyman
Options
I have Samsung S22 ultra. I have been trying to use Samsung pay and Samsung wallet for months. These both apps not working for me. Could there be any setting issues I am not aware of? Please help.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @RajPat 

Have a look at the following useful link, for further information on this: https://www.samsung.com/uk/samsung-pay/ 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@RajPat  Only certain Banks support samsung  pay.  Otherwise need to use Samsung Pay Plus and link cards with curve . https://help.curve.com/what-is-samsung-pay-+-powered-by-curve- 

if the Samsung Wallet itself is not functioning properly may need to delete and reinstall, if still issue would be advisable to wipe the cache partition by following steps.

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

can also repair apps from the same Recovery Menu.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
DU16
Apprentice
Options
Natwest don't support samsung wallet
RajPat
Journeyman
Options
Thank you. This is what I did with my earlier handset Samsung note 20 ultra. I was using the curve app. When I changed over to s22ultra few months ago both Samsung pay plus and Samsung wallet stopped. The curve app only work partially. I will do as you suggest tomorrow and see if it starts working.
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I use Google wallet as my bank the Halifax stopped supporting Samsung wallet. I only discovered it when I got a new debit card and tried to add it. I think the same applies if you reinstall the app i.e the old card worked as it was already set up but it will not let you re add cards or add new ones if support has been stopped. It's worth checking with your bank's to make sure they still support Samsung pay