Go to solution Solved

Samsung smart switch not working in windows 11

(Topic created on: 30-01-2022 01:50 PM)
Tushar Patel
First Poster
Options

Dear Sir,

When Samsung smart switch open then following massege display

The ordinal 13194 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\program File(x86)\Samsung\Smart Switch Pc\SmartSwitchPc.exe

Please help and guide for install samsung smart switch.

I already have 4 nos. Samsung phone and i will be backup all device 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Try running the program as Administrator? Right click the icon and select that option from the list. If that doesn't work, right click and choose properties. Change compatibility mode options to an earlier operating system (newest first) and you may get somewhere

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Solution
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Try running the program as Administrator? Right click the icon and select that option from the list. If that doesn't work, right click and choose properties. Change compatibility mode options to an earlier operating system (newest first) and you may get somewhere
0 Likes
Members_kyxiYV0
First Poster
Options

Hello I have the similar problem with Galaxy F20 FE5G, I can run smart switch, but when I connect my phone the program shuts down. Can you help ?

0 Likes
billd2439-1
Explorer
Options

Still Happening with Galaxy S22 ultra and Windows 11. Phone connects and opens on pc but connect to smart switch with USB C and smart switch shuts down. I have uninstalled and reinstalled on both PC and S22 and still same. Latest software on both. 

0 Likes
Shaxius
First Poster
Options

Try to remove user settings for Smart Switch.

to do so,

1. locate Samsung folder at following directory:

C:\Users\[your username]\Appdata\Roaming\Samsung

or you can just type %appdata% on the start menu search bar and hit enter, then open Samsung Folder.

2. delete "Smart Switch PC" folder

Done. you can now restore your backups with Smart Switch now.

amp11
Journeyman
Options

Uninstall the drivers that are installed with this program. Restart the computer and connect the phone, the drivers should load by itself (in case of further installation of these usb drivers, disable WU driver installation). For me, these new drivers caused all the problems with this program.

0 Likes
Hunafaa
First Poster
Options

It worked for me, thanks!

0 Likes
IotaPhiTheta_George
First Poster
Options

This did work for me at one point but it stopped. Any update?

0 Likes