Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay/Wallet

(Topic created on: 26-10-2022 03:13 PM)
EddyFisher
Journeyman
Options

I own a Samsung A21s which I bought from giffgaff two and a half years ago. Six months ago I bought a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and was able to connect Samsung Pay/Wallet from my watch to my phone and it worked perfectly. Recently however I was running short on internal memory so decided to factory reset my Samsung A21s. I managed to reinstall all of my apps, but unfortunately when I try and search for my Samsung Pay/Wallet app on Google Play Store or Samsung App Store on my phone the app no longer shows up in either Play store. My question is why did it work previously and now it’s no longer compatible?
Thank you. 

EddyFisher_0-1666793628131.png

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
EddyFisher
Journeyman
Options
Thank you I tried to download but when I try to install it, it says ' app not installed! '
0 Likes
Sachev
Apprentice
Options
That happens when the app is already installed, perhaps you have a Samsung pay already but it's hidden within the apps menu and it's not physically on your home screen Go to settings- Apps - Search samsung pay if you have it uninstall, then load the APK installation.
0 Likes
EddyFisher
Journeyman
Options
Hi I've done as you have suggested but the app isn't hidden anywhere either 🤯👍
0 Likes
Sachev
Apprentice
Options
Maybe have a go trying other ones you find on the web, maybe an older version, then once you get it installed (if you do🤞) update it in play store.
EddyFisher
Journeyman
Options
Thank you, I've tried that. 👍🤔
0 Likes
EddyFisher
Journeyman
Options
Thank you for your help but I've ended up buying a new phone. I've bought a Samsung Galaxy A53 5g and it has Google Pay/Wallet installed. I'm now able to pay for items through my phone and my watch. Thanks again for all your help. 🙂