Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay/Wallet

(Topic created on: 26-10-2022 03:13 PM)
EddyFisher
Journeyman
Options

I own a Samsung A21s which I bought from giffgaff two and a half years ago. Six months ago I bought a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and was able to connect Samsung Pay/Wallet from my watch to my phone and it worked perfectly. Recently however I was running short on internal memory so decided to factory reset my Samsung A21s. I managed to reinstall all of my apps, but unfortunately when I try and search for my Samsung Pay/Wallet app on Google Play Store or Samsung App Store on my phone the app no longer shows up in either Play store. My question is why did it work previously and now it’s no longer compatible?
Thank you. 

EddyFisher_0-1666793628131.png

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Not sure why it isn't showing, make sure Google play store is up to date. Also here is the link for Samsung wallet pay from Google store. Hopefully it works and you can download. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samsung.android.spay
EddyFisher
Journeyman
Options
Unfortunately it says it isn't compatible with your device! It's being silly because it used to be. My Play Store is up to date. Not sure what else to do Fiona26. 🤔
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Did you use to pay with your phone or watch? Have you tried to set it up on your watch first.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I've looked up and apparently Samsung a21 doesn't support Samsung wallet. So you may have actually set it up on your watch as the galaxy watch 4 does support Samsung pay.
EddyFisher
Journeyman
Options
I used my watch to pay for items. It was already pre installed on my watch. 😊
EddyFisher
Journeyman
Options
Thanks Fiona26, it doesn't mention the A21s not sure if there's a difference between the A21 and the A21s 🤔. It's just strange that it did work and now it doesn't! Thank you for your time 😊
Sachev
Apprentice
Options
Bro look for an apk with the same up to date version and just install that+ do unknown sources, once installed it will be able to update on GP store or Samsung store anyway.
EddyFisher
Journeyman
Options
Thank you I'll try. To be fair that sounds quite technical 😂👍
0 Likes
Sachev
Apprentice
Options
0 Likes