Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Pay Curve Cashback (5% Samsung.com)

(Topic created on: 14-03-2022 06:59 AM)
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
On the 24th of February I used my Samsung Pay+ Curve card on the Samsung website using the 16 digit card number available via the app to pay for my Tab S8 Ultra order and cashback didn't immediately appear like it usually does but I thought it might be down to the Tablet being pre order and still processing. Today I made a purchase using the Samsung Pay option at checkout for a different order which is still processing but that was paid instantly? Anyone know why this is? I've done both methods before and always received the cashback, the cashback deal is still available until 30/06/22?
6 REPLIES 6
JS992
Journeyman
Options

I bought the watch in August 21 using Samsung pay and it earned me 5% on curve. I just ordered the s8 ultra and the s22ultra and paid same way, samsung pay but no cashback, instead I've earned 1% in samsung rewards but I've got to wait 28days until they appear. If they do.

0 Likes
JS992
Journeyman
Options

Ordered on 12th Feb received 12th March. I've read I've got to wait 28days after delivery to receive them

0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
You have to wait that long to receive Samsung Points but with Curve Cash on Samsung. com transactions you receive it almost instantly. I ended up buying something else after this post on Samsung and it instantly gave me the curve cash. If they are not doing the cashback on the new items then I should still receive cashback on the items that weren't new releases. I don't understand why it didn't work. I be would definitely have paid it up instead over 12 or 24 months.
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options

Just to update that is all good, I got an email apologising for the delay and they were credited to my Samsung Curve Card on Friday the 18th. 

0 Likes
McNab
Journeyman
Options
Who did you contact about this as I've bought two things using sanding pay on their site and still haven't received anything and it has been 5 months
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
This was a year ago and the last date that I saw the 5% cashback deal being advertised on Samsungs website was until 31/12/22. Was it before or after this you made your transaction? My last cashback was received on the 27/12/22 from Samsung and nothing after 31/12/22 has given me any cashback.

However on the 3rd of March 2023 I received a Samsung Pay+ email titled "R****, don't forget your perks" which advertised the 5% curve cashback by saying;

"Make spending more rewarding

Remember, you get an exclusive 5% cashback when you buy absolutely anything on Samsung.com. Even when it's on offer."

So I've been thinking about contacting them again because of this. I can't find any info about whether it's still continuing or not. Even though I last saw the website claim the cashback was available until 31/12/2022, I half expected it to be extended since I can remember on the website the claimed date was extended multiple times.
0 Likes