Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung notes deleted all notes after update

(Topic created on: 30-08-2020 10:39 PM)
Kelly02
First Poster
Options

My notes are gone. I updated the app and now they are gone. My husband who recently passed wrote me a poem and I had it saved in my notes and now it's gone. I cant find out how to recover them. Could someone please try to tell how? I just really want that poem back. It's the only thing he wrote me and he is gone and I really want it back.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
jamf
First Poster
Options

I too have a real problem.

Yesterday I inadvertently pressed "delete all", sending all my S Pen Notes into oblivion.

Searching the Universe has not revealed a "retrieve" solution, so I, like you, am hoping some bright spark out there can reveal how to get them back, including your precious poem.

Note 9 is the phone.

Regards,

James.

0 Likes
AndrewPD
First Poster
Options

Same. My phone did an update on the 29/8/2020 and deleted all the photos and notes. I have not been able to retrieve these. I'm surprised the phone did not ask for a password and prompt for saving certain documents before the update or even running the update. I have run the restore function a number of times which help restore some apps but not notes or photos. The photos were on a SD card. It has been a real pain.

Regards

Andrew

0 Likes
AndrewPD
First Poster
Options

This was on an A30 for record.

0 Likes
Csq5
First Poster
Options

Hello, so sorry for your loss. Xxx I hope I can help you get it back. I held my finger down on the titles of my Samsung notes which were still there until share came up. I pressed share. It then gave me the option to share it as a Microsoft word file. I pressed that and then shared it to WhatsApp...sent it to a friend who could read it and send back to me. Good luck. I hope it works. Xxxx

0 Likes