Did you mean: 

Samsung Notes app not Syncing

(Topic created on: 25-03-2023 02:39 PM)
SAmowd
Apprentice
Options

Hi

samsung cloud syncing doesnt work in Samsung notes app for windowse

and when i click on "Sync now" buttun in setting , after a while it errors.

no technique i have tried worked.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @SAmowd. I appreciate that you are eager to sync the Samsung Notes app on Windows.

Just so I have a better idea about how this issue is manifesting, please can you let me know which of our devices (e.g. the device you typically utilise to make and store your notes) you are using, which version of Windows you are using and which steps you have tried so far?

0 Likes
SAmowd
Apprentice
Options

Hi
my laptop is running on Windowse 10 Pro and using latest version of Samsung Notes available in Microsoft Store 
and i have tried with vpn(Several Vpns) and without.

Singing out and resigning in fixes the problem.

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Thanks for confirming that, @SAmowd. It's good that signing out and back in fixes the issue. However, I realise that this might not be an ideal solution.

I appreciate that this is a slight twist on what you asked but, as a workaround, you might wish to sync your notes with Microsoft OneNote.

Our colleagues from Samsung US have created a handy guide on how you can do this:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088543/

0 Likes
SAmowd
Apprentice
Options

Unfortunately after a little time , the signing out and resigning in didn't work and again i have problem in syncing. 

thanks for Your idea but it's not a solution and Samsung should try to solve the problem instead of suggesting another Way.

0 Likes