Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung M21 auto restart issue

(Topic created on: 21-07-2024 12:04 PM)
sareen
First Poster
Options

Hey, my Samsung M21 auto restarts on its own often for the past few months. Now it is getting annoying. 

I am unable to reboot my phone on safemode to check for third apps that can possibly cause this as both the volume keys are not working now, they got embedded in the frame.

How can I resolve this issue now? any ideas...

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If those keys are embedded in the phones frame, then that could be the cause of the rebooting. How have they become stuck?
You'll need to get that sorted first before you can properly resolve this.
0 Likes
sareen
First Poster
Options

I saw a similar issue faced by a Samsung M51 user, could it be a company issue with M-SERIES user? I am sure the user has no issues with the volume key like I do.
(I am using the accessibility option to use my volume keys, its working great.)

0 Likes
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
To get to safe mode you might not need the volume keys, although i still think you need to get that sorted.

Anyway to boot to Safe Mode try the following

Long press Power button, long press Power off icon, tap Safe mode icon. (When booted into Safe mode you may need to turn off flight mode as it sometimes enables itself). Monitor your devices behaviour. If the issue is fixed then you know it's one of your 3rd party apps or customisations that were the culprit. It's up to you to determine which one by a process of elimination.