Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Internet has no option to share / export bookmarks

(Topic created on: 24-11-2022 08:29 PM)
Members_yAkXczP
First Poster
Options

Hi. I want to export my bookmarks (favourites) from Samsung Internet to Chrome. 

All the guides say I can go into bookmarks, select all and then click the three dots and click then click share. 

But my three dots menu has no share option. I only have edit or create folder on my three dots. If I click edit it allows me to select bookmarks and move them or organise them. But there is no share or export. 

Can anyone help?

16693215527867489340982681022477.jpg

1669321598290305840092002545880.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
keith30
Maestro
Options
Yeah, mine comes up the same. I think you have to click edit, then select all, then at the bottom you should have move, share, delete option that way as it shows on my S22ulra. Try that
Neo001
Legend
Options

In the screenshots, you have selected folders. Only individual bookmarks can be shared and not folders.

Manton1
First Poster
Options

I also cannot  export my bookmarks from the Samsung Browser my bank page won't always work and Facebook won't let you comment all if you use the Samsung Browser. And it seems no one on here know,s either all very quiet. 

Skyfall74
First Poster
Options

I am trying to transfer all my Samsung Internet browser bookmarks from old tablet to new one.

I am struggling with this. Having spent four hours on it today, I'm actually convinced it's not possible.

I synced my bookmarks to my chrome account on desktop PC and then enabled to Sync to Samsung cloud. This appeared to work with but it only synced around half of the bookmarks, around 200 to my new tablet (and PC). Why is it only synching half of bookmarks? Is there a limit?

Is there any other way to export my bookmarks? For example; is it possible to copy the bookmarks (manually) from the file path (actual file) directory in Android? Does anyone know the precise file path/filename for the bookmarks for Samsung Internet browser bookmarks in Android?

0 Likes