Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health web portal?

(Topic created on: 19-07-2019 01:55 PM)
777-300ER
Explorer
Options

Unfortunely the Samsung Health app is only a app. I would like to see that there is also a web version of it, like Google does it the most where I can manage and put information.

20 REPLIES 20
MatiasPardo
First Poster
Options
Me sumo al pedido
PhilBinCO
First Poster
Options

I would be less interested in this if the Strava Integration worked, but since it never does, I'd like a web interface so I can download the GPX file and upload it to Strava on my computer instead of my phone.  The Strava web thing on the phone is a drag.

0 Likes
NilsKonrad
Student
Options

Totally agree. For everyone who making sports on a competition level is an app not the right service. I'm thinking about to return my new Galaxy watch ...

0 Likes
NilsKonrad
Student
Options

Runtastic is a good example for "Bad practice". After adidas took over RT, they cutted more and more function, at least teh web interface. I do not use RT / Adidas any longer ...

0 Likes
MattinSK
First Poster
Options

Hey, you can use Lifesum for Samsung to enter your daily meals or planning them. The database is huge (I can find almost everything with just scanning bar codes) and you can select cups/grams/liters...

0 Likes
Kakin
First Poster
Options

It is hard to analyze and see the trend of your health statuses (like sleeping trend, sports trends etc.) from the app. Also if you are using the app for years and years, this big data is not manageable from the app. It is a very big lack that there is no web interface that we can also see/take reports, see trends and the general picture. We can also download these data to our PC's. 

It is nothing for Samsung developers... But a very big feature for us.

Regards.

Scion12
First Poster
Options

The fact we still only have an APP (that isnt even very well structured...) and not a proper web interface to work with...

after YEARS of the community asking and begging for it...

well.. I will switch over to another company this christmas.

The best hardware is kinda useless if I cant properly work with the data it provides.

quebez
First Poster
Options

Any updates after more than 4 years or does Samsung force me to switch to different ecosystem entirely (watch, mobile, ...)?

0 Likes
äsgädäsfä
First Poster
Options

WEB PORTAL YES!

Indeed, to make this in anyway a "seriously considered" health app you MUST add a portal. At this point you are starting to become obsolete FAST since you no longer have any competition which would share Samsung only-app limit. So shape up please, or just wither away. Your health hardware is on par or better then many of your competitors, but the usability and user experience is 5 years old

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all,

Just a post to say that this was put forward to the developers, but they have advised us that there are no plans for a Samsung Health web service yet. If we hear about any change in that, we'll let everyone know.

0 Likes