Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health web portal?

(Topic created on: 25-09-2019 08:28 PM)
777-300ER
Explorer
Options

Unfortunely the Samsung Health app is only a app. I would like to see that there is also a web version of it, like Google does it the most where I can manage and put information.

20 REPLIES 20
AntS
Options

Hi @777-300ER . :smiling-face:

I'd be interested in seeing what our developers think about your suggestion. You mentioned Google. Was there a specific service/portal/site of theirs that you were thinking of here in regards to health info etc.?

0 Likes
barrysingh101
Apprentice
Options

I estimate 90% of Samsung Health users dream about having access to web interface.

Many of them have stopped dreaming and had switched over to Google Fit, Runtastic, MapMyFitness or another app.

777-300ER
Explorer
Options
Yeah, only a app is too limited.
TripHazzard
Apprentice
Options

Same here: Samsung, please provide a web portal for Samsung Health!

marcelodelgado
First Poster
Options

Same here, just replying to grow big the idea of having the health plataform in a website too..

Magdy
First Poster
Options
same here
BetianaPerez
First Poster
Options
Totally agree!!!
Grigou
Journeyman
Options

Moi aussi !!

Je vais retourner sur Endomondo

LeighVon
First Poster
Options

Yes, please!  I switched over to Samsung devices from Fitbit because their device quality has just been plummeting.  Honestly, there are only a couple of things I truly miss about Fitbit after 7 years of using those devices.  One is the extensive food database for tracking caloric and nutritional intake: mostly the quanity measurements - I mean, who knows what a "serving" of many ingredients is - Fitbit had various ways to record the food (cups, ounces, grams, lbs, etc.).  Now, I have to look up serving sizes of various foods and specific products in order to know how much to record.  But the other thing I miss terribly, and is relevant to this thread, is the web-based interface to manage my meal planning for the day/week and exercise inputs.  That is pretty much the biggest "loss" in my change from Fitbit to Samsung devices. 

I would LOVE to see a web interface for my Samsung Health app, similiar to the Fitbit one.