Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health App Error

(Topic created on: 08-03-2023 12:59 PM)
Starryfreckles
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I just got the S23 Ultra a week or so ago and haven't had any issues with my apps until today. The Samsung Health app suddenly stopped opening, stating it "cannot open app" alongside an error code "0x241300202F617002421

Any advice would be very much appreciated!

#galaxy s23 Ultra

60 REPLIES 60
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Have you cleared app cache or tried uninstalling and restalling it? Or both?
Mr S K
Apprentice
Options

Dear Samsung,

I bought a brand new GALAXY S23 and I have the exact same issue with SAMSUNG HEALTH. I have not done anything suspicious to my phone. Customer care refuses to RESOLVE this issue. Please help

Galaxy S23 

Usuario_Argento
Explorer
Options

Después que Samsung Members me faltara el respeto diciéndome que yo rotee el teléfono cuando no lo hice, y que desde el chat de soporte dijeran lo mismo tratándome de idiota, lleve el teléfono al servicio técnico personalizado donde revisaron el equipo y confirmaron que el equipo NO ESTA ROOTEADO y esta en perfecto estado. Después de una actualización del 22/02 varios equipos por algún motivo "aleatorio" que NO SABEN que es, presentaron problemas con APLICACIONES OFICIALES y no saben como resolverlas. Yo uso especialmente Samsung Health por su registro de indicadores con el Galaxy Watch, y no me sabían resolver el problema. Así que fui tomado por idiota desde Members, despues desde el Chat, y cuando me confirman que yo no hice nada, y que presenta falla por una actualización oficial de ellos, me querían mandar a casa con la falla a "esperar" a ver "cuando" salía alguna solución. Después de quejarme la falta de respeto de un equipo extremadamente costoso que recibí de parte de Samsung me ofrecieron cambio de placa (si, cambio de placa en reparación un equipo de alta gama a 17 dias de comprado por una falla de software que genero SAMSUNG en un equipo oficial de SAMSUNG con aplicaciones oficiales de SAMSUNG) y ni siquiera me aseguran que resolverán el problema, orden de reparación 4165711086. Rompieron algo en mi equipo comprado, el MAS COSTOSO DE SAMSUNG, 17 días de comprado, en una app OFICIAL DE SAMSUNG, y lo tengo que reparar porque pasaron algunos días de los 10 para que me reemplacen el equipo por uno nuevo, después de que me faltaran el respeto de varios de sus asesores y reclamara por lo que me corresponde. Esta es LA ULTIMA VEZ QUE COMPRO A SAMSUNG ALGO. Al menos, por ahora, NO EXPLOTA LA BATERIA, veremos mas adelante.

Translated by Google: After Samsung Members disrespected me by telling me to root the phone when I didn't, and that from the support chat they said the same thing, treating me like an *****, I took the phone to the personalized technical service where they checked the equipment and confirmed that the equipment IS NOT ROOTED and is in perfect condition. After an update on 02/22, several teams for some "random" reason that THEY DON'T KNOW what it is, presented problems with OFFICIAL APPLICATIONS and they don't know how to solve them. I especially use Samsung Health for its record of indicators with the Galaxy Watch, and they did not know how to solve the problem. So I was taken for an ***** from Members, then from the Chat, and when they confirmed that I did nothing, and that there is a failure due to an official update from them, they wanted to send me home with the failure to "wait" and see " when" any solution came out. After complaining about the disrespect of an extremely expensive piece of equipment that I received from Samsung, they offered me to change the motherboard (yes, I changed the motherboard in repair of a high-end equipment 17 days after it was purchased due to a software failure that SAMSUNG generated in an official SAMSUNG device with official SAMSUNG applications) and they don't even assure me that they will solve the problem, repair order 4165711086. They broke something in my purchased device, the MOST EXPENSIVE SAMSUNG, 17 days after buying, in an OFFICIAL SAMSUNG app , and I have to repair it because it took a few days out of 10 for them to replace my equipment with a new one, after they disrespected me from several of their advisors and I claimed for what corresponds to me. This is THE LAST TIME I BUY SOMETHING FROM SAMSUNG. At least, for now, THE BATTERY DOES NOT EXPLODE, we will see late

mikasa lau
Apprentice
Options

I literally have the same issue. And it makes no sense. It was WORKING the first 1-2 weeks on the S23. And now out of the blue it just stops working? Reinstalling the app, restarting the phone does nothing. And no other app has this problem.

DSA6
Explorer
Options

I have the same issue. Restart, uninstall and install. App fails when trying to establish permissions. Errors look exactly the same. S23U.

mikasa lau
Apprentice
Options

Hm...seems like this is a pretty severe issue thats affecting S23 models? And it is only the Samsung Health App that has issues.

Samsung only reached out to me and asked me to bring it to a service centre, but i rather not for now since one of the replies mentioned that the service centre broke their S23. What a shame. Hope this gets fixed in an update

DSA6
Explorer
Options

I went as far as a factory reset then tried to load the app and still got the error message.

I was directed to a local authorized repair and mentioned everything I did. They looked at a few things. No solution. Tech was of the opinion that it could have been an update that triggered the issue. No other apps are giving me a problem. Samsung offered a mail in repair  option but for a phone less than a month old? Nope. I don't mind dealing with the local service provider. My situation was "escalated". Will see where it goes from there. If this was some minor app it wouldn't be a big deal. The Samsung Health app which is tied to my watch makes it a bigger issue. 

Has been frustrating.  Two attempts at charge backs for trade ins and now this.

DSA6
Explorer
Options

After some back and forth I am essentially exchanging phones. Getting a new one and sending back the "old". Getting to this point took some phone and email time. Still in the 30-day period where I can do this. Will see how it goes. Not crazy about the solution, but the best I could do. 

LondonSaffa
Student
Options
Glad I am not the only one. This error also started this week and everything was fine before. Also did all the above steps and get the same error.