Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Health app doesn't work on new phone.

(Topic created on: 22-01-2021 10:58 AM)
akarpasa
Student
Options

I had Samsung Note 9 app worked great and still works with no problem, recently I got a new OnePlus 8T smartphone.
Installed Samsung Wearable, it works with no problem. Installed Samsung health and it doesn't work!
1: It brings the authentication window
2: Accepts credentials
3: Tries to load app but it's not loading just a circle in the middle spinning around for ages. 
Have tried to uninstall, reinstall, clear cache, clear app data. Nothing has worked. Does the application has incompatibility problems with android 11? Is it going to be fixed soon!

2 REPLIES 2
Anniekits
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same problem. just looked on the Samsung app site and the health app isn't even on there.
akarpasa
Student
Options

The app is still available on Google Play. Recently the have pushed out new app updates. A lot of people reported a similar problem. Everyone has got a reply to clear cache and if this doesn't work to ring number 1-855-795-0509. This suggestion sounds like a scam from Samsung! As if troubleshooting steps I have mentioned are applied and it still does not work, any call to South Korea or the USA is not going to resolve my problem. They have really to investigate this problem and apply the fix as I am already looking to change my Samsung Galaxy watch to Wear OS based one or Huawey one.

0 Likes