Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung has got to stop with their bloatware notifications!

(Topic created on: 24-12-2023 02:19 PM)
Randi03
Journeyman
Options

Every single day, or every few hours I get a stupid notification regarding their bloatware. It's either device care letting me know some useless information, or enable "find my phone" or sign in to samsung cloud, or samsung smart things. Seriously, enough is enough. I want control over my notifications. I'm tired of constantly having to swipe these off. What can be done? Some of these apps will not even let you uninstall them or remove their permissions. It's such an infuriating os.

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Randi03
Journeyman
Options

I can't uninstall it, the option to disable it is greyed out. I checked in my samsung account and it seems that this function was already on but I didn't turn it on. It's weird that it even asked me to do so. 

1000012334.jpg

0 Likes
Randi03
Journeyman
Options

I think I found the solution. DO NOT sign in to the samsung account. Once you do, they won't stop nagging about using their apps. 

0 Likes
JordanS
Options

As you have gone trough a few different settings and the notification bombardment continues, we would recommend sending an error report for this. Our Research and Development team can then dive a little deeper and get this sorted out for you. Recreate the issue > Within 10 minutes, open Samsung Members > Support > Error reports > Write a full description, including the steps you have tried > Down at the bottom, select Attach System Log Data > Send > Set the phone aside while the logs compile for sending. Once analysis is complete, our R&D team will be in touch. 

Randi03
Journeyman
Options

Thank you, if it happens again I'll do it. Since the last time I posted I signed out of the samsung account and I haven't received any more notifications so it seems it has something to do with that. 

0 Likes
lance78
Voyager
Options
Found this1707259368007.jpg
0 Likes
IDKIDK
First Poster
Options

Nope, Samsung Cloud does not show up anywhere as an app.

0 Likes
IDKIDK
First Poster
Options

I keep getting the same notification from Samsung cloud, but I can't find it anywhere as an app to disable.  The notification always says it can't connect with my Microsoft account.  What Microsoft account?  How can I stop this?

0 Likes
IDKIDK
First Poster
Options

I can't find Smart Suggestions

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Settings
Apps
Samsung Cloud