Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy J5 owners problem sharing links/images via S Memo app.

(Topic created on: 28-07-2021 04:13 PM)
roberto221
Pioneer
Options

Hello everyone,

I own an old Samsung Galaxy J5 8GB,where the default Memo app is still installed. Being old every now and then it gives some trouble. When browsing the Internet via the browser, you can select "Share Link" and/or "Share Image" by pressing and holding, which then clicks to choose the app to share with. Among the various apps there is also the ability to share via Memo. Does anyone who still owns this phone explain the process, perhaps with a video? I could try it myself, but I'm afraid that since it's a bit old, I might share something by mistake, so if someone could quickly record a video showing how to share links or images via Memo app I'd be happy

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Have you tried searching for tutorials on YouTube? You may find something similar maybe. It's just worth a try too...

8GB device storage is very low... there maybe a point where your phone may struggle with updates too. I use to come across the question of "well, why did they make a 8GB Phone then?" Well, back then it may have been okay... now... entry level phones are like 32GB or 64GB...

Sorry if I went on a tangent but I like to think the info I put may help you and others that see your post.
0 Likes
roberto221
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

I tried finding some tutorial on Youtube,but with no results.

My question is simple:Those who still own a Galaxy J5 should make a small video, search the Internet for a link and/or an image and then do "Share link" and/or "Share image" -> "Share via Memo" and then see what happens.

0 Likes