Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Flow product suggestion

(Topic created on: 04-06-2019 02:35 PM)
johnuk
Apprentice
Options

Just got an S10+ and installed Flow on my computer. Some of the features in Flow are good but I wanted to be able to automatically backup certain folders / file types as soon as the phone is in range again. At the moment, the only way to do this seems to be to manually transfer one by one. Would the team developing Flow be able to add an auto copy / auto transfer option so I can select a folder and have it either update the computer stored backups or transfer the files over?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@johnuk: Thank you for your comments. I will pass this on to our Research and Development team, as we use all feedback to drive future innovations. In the meantime, enjoy your S10+ and Samsung Flow and let me know if you have any further questions or queries.
0 Likes
johnuk
Apprentice
Options
Thanks Andrew, if you could help with this question or know someone that could that'd be great: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV/Do-Samsung-LinkSticks-WIS12ABGNX-Wireless-LAN-Adaptors-work-w...

"Do Samsung LinkSticks / WIS12ABGNX Wireless LAN Adaptors work with none Samsung devices?"
0 Likes