Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung email app

(Topic created on: 01-06-2023 02:37 PM)
gheko
First Poster
Options

Hello everyone. How to set default notification action to archive or delete in the samsung email app? On my phone this option is already working,  but on my tablet I can't find where to change it in app?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@gheko: I'm not too sure what you mean. Please can you provide further details of exactly what action you want the Email app to perform, and I will look into this further for you.

0 Likes
gheko
First Poster
Options

It would be easier to send you 2 screenshot, one from my phone and one from my tablet, and you will see the difference 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/161xTuVWkLOFC1fPV2o4YBIICv2YIoxDY 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@gheko: For the benefit of the wider Community, please can you attach the screenshots to this thread via the camera button at the top of the text input field (Insert photos)? I appreciate that this may not be ideal, however it will helps other users who may be experiencing a similar issue to follow the troubleshooting process. 

0 Likes
gheko
First Poster
Options

I would be glad to, but I don't have any camera button at the top of the text input field (Insert photos).  Only "insert link" button. I can attach the screenshot to gdrive, if you want 

0 Likes