Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung child account issues

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
rosszx10r
Explorer
Options
I've just bought my daughter a new Samsung a25 from the UK Samsung shop and when I try to sign her in I get an error. The account or device is not from the same country or region but they are!!

Anyone what having this issue??
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there

You'll need to reach out to Samsung Shop to discuss but if your device is wrong region and you are within your 14 days cooling of, send it back to avoid ongoing issues.
rosszx10r
Explorer
Options
It's not a single device issue I've tried her tablet same problem
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
So if it is the same problem then same answer.....

Can I also please point out that you didn't mention about the tablet in your post. We do not have a crystal ball lol
rosszx10r
Explorer
Options
So not same issue as I can sign into my account no issues. The tablet is a Samsung galaxy tab S6 lite running one ui 5.1 which is supported
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Can you please repost your question as you keep moving the goalposts.
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If I understand this correctly:

1. You bought your daughter a mobile device, tried to log in using her Samsung account and it wouldn't recognise the device or the account due to the region????

2. You then said you had the same issue with a tablet.

2.1 Now you are saying that he tablet is fine when you log in, presumably using your own Samsung account then the tablet is working fine?

Have to tried logging into the mobile device using your Samsung account? If that works fine then the issue is with your daughter's Samsung Account.

Whichever of the above is correct you will still need to speak to Samsung to either resolve the Samsung account OR resolve the device.
0 Likes
rosszx10r
Explorer
Options
It's an issue with my daughter's account, I've called support but there is no option for account support only devices
0 Likes