Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra poor performance on Wild Rift.

(Topic created on: 16-01-2023 05:50 PM)
Rhill91
Journeyman
Options
Hello,

I have recently purchased a S22 Ultra, upgraded from a S21 plus. I am having issues with performance, as in, the graphic settings in the game will not let me choose either high or super high. 

Now, my S21 plus had no issues running this game on max settings at 60 fps and the game allowed me to choose these settings.

I have updated my phone fully, updated drivers and selected the appropriate game booster plus, focusing on FPS and graphical quality. 

How is it that my S21 performs better than the S22? Some settings will only let me choose low or medium. I see significant differences between the two phones. 

Are samsung neglecting optimisation for this phone?

Cheers

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Try to check the perfomance benchmark of your GPU on youtube with the same game. And also maybe compare with other GPUs.
0 Likes
Rhill91
Journeyman
Options
Hello mate, thanks for the reply.

I have done this and seen similar issues with the exynos 2200 models, unfortunately, all EU customers have this and not the more optimised snapdragon.

I was wondering if anyone on here with the exynos 2200 processor have had the same issues with gaming, specifically wild rift.

I know the S21 plus also uses the exynos processor, but it runs the game much better.
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
What game is that btw? I personally prefer the Snapdragon and had to order it all the way from US
0 Likes
Rhill91
Journeyman
Options
The game is Wild Rift, it's a mobile version to the PC game, League of Legends.

I should have ordered the snapdragon but I don't believe that was an option for me considering this is a contract from EE in the EU.

I don't have the disposable income to purchase a brand new phone from the US and just use a sim only deal, for example.
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Ah I understand brother. Am sure you will figure it out.
Rhill91
Journeyman
Options
I submitted a technical ticket to the game publisher and they had this response:

"Sadly, this is an issue on our side and the QA team is working hard to solve it as soon as possible, but we can't provide any estimate for the completion date at this time in order to avoid confusing or disappointing players."

Cheers all
0 Likes