Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Wi-Fi connectivity

(Topic created on: 02-11-2021 09:16 AM)
SimplyPut1st
Apprentice
Options

Hi, anyone having a problem with the internet connectivity of the Galaxy s21 Ultra?

Everytime I leave my phone unattended for hours (example when I sleep or do work for hours), when I get back on my phone, I would notice that my apps that require internet keep on loading even though the wi-fi is connected. I would always have to restart the phone to have it normally work. It is getting frustrating nowadays.

6 REPLIES 6
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
I have s21 and face no issue.
0 Likes
nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
Its in battery saving mode?
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SimplyPut1st Hi, check if the affected apps are in Sleeping apps, or Deep sleeping apps: Device care / Battery / Background usage limits.
I do not know which are the apps in question, but you could check if they allow Allow background activity: hold down the icon of each of the apps with activity problems, you will see iboton / Battery-activated-Allow background activity.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
SimplyPut1st
Apprentice
Options

Yes it is. But it has been in the battery saving mode ever since I got the phone. I just noticed this lag just a week or two ago.

0 Likes
SimplyPut1st
Apprentice
Options

The app I usually notice that keeps on loading is Twitter, especially when playing video clips from tweets. When I proceed to Youtube, I couldn't really feel the buffering though.

0 Likes
SimplyPut1st
Apprentice
Options

And btw, just an update. After the recent software update, I couldn't feel much of the buffering or loading of Twitter anymore. I don't know if the update fixed it, but I'll still keep on observing it, thanks.

0 Likes