Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 - do you know how to get rid of system ui? It won't let my partner block it or stop notifications.

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 06:33 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Guys do you know how to get rid of system ui? It won't let my partner block it or stop notifications it's driving him mad 

41 REPLIES 41
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
no it's absolutely fine and I agree a picture would help however I prefer to have it like that, don't like my full name or picture on a public form, I am very private, I love to help people and am very patient especially when it comes to technology, samsungs are very good phones but they require alot of attention and tweaking which as you can imagine needs lots of typing patients and time
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
and yea if I think or know I am wrong I will admit and learn from other people too this is a form to learn and to give 😁
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
to be honest I am terrible for spending money on tech in the last 10 years I have spend over 20 k on phones and in lockdown alone I have tried lots a different ones and sent back within 28 days lol I just not keen on the big ones so that's why I have an s20 and my partner has clamped down a bit on me as I was changing too often, so this year it was either s21 or tab s7, I chose tab s7 and to be honest s21 is not really an upgrade to s20 it's a side grade but the ultra is a massive upgrade just a little bit too pricey and large for me
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
are you actually on a 5G SIM running on a 5G device I'm trying to get it rough idea of the speeds I should be receiving using 5G on my S21 order I want to idea of the difference between 4G and 5G
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
yes it definitely something on s21 I have the s20 and don't have that problem thank god lol
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
no I'm on a 4G sim the reason I got the S20 5G is because it has more ram and to future proof just incase I wanted 5G before I switch to another phone I find its not widespread enough to change my plan yet so just left it as it is
0 Likes
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks from me too AshS20 - your advice here has helped me turn off a system notification that was bugging me - phone would ping every time my watch disconnected / connected when I walked away from the phone- managed to stop the watch pinging but hadn't figured out the phone
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
your very welcome yes I remember that one it drove me mad!
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I knows it's well annoying hopefully they will sort it out on newer phones
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
***** that's a lot I don't want to even think what I've spent I never used to like big phones in fact I used it make fun of people with a large phone phone calling there solar panel my first large screen phone was a note 8 I've never looked back buy downsized to a standard S9 while waiting for the note 9 it was only 0.6 of an inch smaller screen to body ratio and it was horribly noticeable it felt like I was using someone else's phone I just could not get my head around it when a large screen is one of the major selling point for me me super clear super high-rise super quality nobody can beat Samson when it comes to screen quality everytime they bring out a flagship when I first get a hands-on experience the screen is usually the first thing that I notice stereo speakers is the next one wireless charging waterproof rating has to have those features or it's a No Deal been a solid Samsung fanboy from probably Samsung Galaxy S2 I was a major fan of the s4 mine and s5 mini they had out after the S7 Edge I went topspec flagship all the way for the first time and as long as I can remember I can put my hand up Mia and see you the cameras on this phone phone have blown me away night mode is phenomenal and the macro feature is equally as phenomenal can't wait to try a moon shot when the skies are clear
0 Likes