Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Running recovery time

(Topic created on: 25-07-2022 08:45 PM)
Restlessdan
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
I love the metrics I get out of my galaxy watch with Samsung health for running. Would love to see estimated recovery times or a readiness score before planning my next workout.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
IndiW
Voyager
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Sounds good, I normally ask that question from my body, myself and me and I decide at the end,

I have two 10k running days, Wednesday and Sundays, and my last heavy weight for legs day is Thursday, so I have enough recovery time

I did consider, doing Deadlift on Thursday after running on Wednesday.. Whether I am asking too much from my legs.. Well.. They are doing fine at the moment 🤗 🤗
IndiW
Voyager
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
I have been a good boy so far.. This is for this year Screenshot_20220726-151551_Nike Run Club.jpg
Restlessdan
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
I do the same too, but would be interesting for days where I say yeah I'm good but the calculation would be leaning towards a rest day
0 Likes
Restlessdan
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
How is Nike run?
IndiW
Voyager
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
With Garmin and Apple watch It's working perfectly buddy, however I am hearing its not working well with Galaxy watch
If you have a Galaxy watch, and using it for Treadmill running, I will be really grateful to you if you can test it for me
I am waiting for my first Galaxy watch 5 in August 🤣
0 Likes