Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recaptcha not working since Samsung browser update

(Topic created on: 19-08-2022 11:36 AM)
Eas
Apprentice
Options
On 7th aug my Samsung browser updated and ive noticed since then if i go on a site and it asks for the im not a reboot recaptcha box to be ticked,  as soon as i tick this then the recaptcha box goes grey and stays that way so i can't progress. 

Any help appreciated to help fix this issue. Chrome works fine but only Samsungs browser has this issue since the recent update
7 REPLIES 7
Nos1
Journeyman
Options

Same upgraded to the z fold and no recapture form works on the Samsung browser. This is becoming a big problem, @ Samsung can you address this issue. For example I can't send forms on right move to view properties 

Moksa
First Poster
Options

It's been two weeks and the same issue keep appeared. Any idea to get the previous version? This is a really big issue

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Eas. That's very unusual indeed, so this is something that our developers will need to investigate. 

If a general issue is discovered, this would typically be resolved with an app update.

Please can you submit an Error report at your earliest convenience? 

The steps to do this are provided in the guide below:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-use-the-samsung-members-app/

I trust that this will help. 👍 

0 Likes
Eas
Apprentice
Options
Samsung support asked me to try clearing browser cache and restarting my phone. I didn't think this would work esp restarting my phone but seems to have done the trick. Recaptcha works fine now
Sourelaya
First Poster
Options

I have been experiencing the same problem - I have tried clearing the browser cache, restarting the device as another commenter suggested and have given up in disgust with the error reporting procedure because actually,  I don't have the time to be doing what is your job, ie providing a functioning service. Since this all came about after the latest software update, my question is, can I get back to the previous version by uninstalling the update?

0 Likes
Eas
Apprentice
Options
Hm i spoke too soon. I thought the restart fixed it but some sites its working i.e where you just need to tick the recaptcha human confirmation tick. However where the box pops up and you have to normally select squares for the puzzle to make sure your human, that box will remains grey and unable to pass through that stage
0 Likes
furious99
First Poster
Options
Same problem just updated and Samsung Internet no longer works it thinks I'm unusual!!!!
0 Likes