Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ram

(Topic created on: 10-03-2021 06:09 PM)
Members_7ED9l7Q
First Poster
Options

Hi could anybody help me I am looking to buy the Samsung Ultra S 21 512 GB with 16 ram 

they have none of these in stock at the moment on the Samsung website but they do have the 256 GB with 12 gig of ram will I see any difference in performance and speed going for the 12 GB of RAM instead of 16 I am not a gamer I am just an average user flicking between apps doing emails etc etc Could anybody just give me any help will I see you dropping performance going for the M many thanks John

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
no for general day to day use the ram will make no difference its only if you leave stacks of apps open or game
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
I have always gone for the largest ROM phone that I can Members_7ED917Q only because I shoot 4K 60fps videos by the hundreds but to me the extra RAM my 512Gb S21 Exynos has would not make it any faster or better than the 256Gb version. The 16Gb RAM to me is only there to marshal things around and keep the phone moving smoothly and multi tasking well when the ROM storage is getting full. 12Gb RAM is MORE than enough to marshal 256Gb ROM around believe me. If you don't NEED the extra storage it is the best choice in my opinion. Good luck Members_7ED917Q.
0 Likes
Rob99
Voyager
Options
I have the Ultra with 256gb and 12 gb RAM, It's lightning fast
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
for your use you will not see any difference really,12gb is massive for a phone and 16gb is just overdrive.
and if you're not planning on shooting your life story on 8k video then 256gb will be more than enough.
0 Likes