Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Quick Share Fail!

(Topic created on: 30-09-2021 06:34 PM)
jimmy1988
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Hi I've tried countless times to transfer an album from my gallery to my new phone and fails every time. Tried resets and reddit. Any ideas?
7 REPLIES 7
Ventor
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

@jimmy1988 Hello, I don't know what exactly you have tried, but try this: Go to Applications and look for the Quick share app. In Storage clear cache and data. Restart and check. If you have already tried this, from the same settings, the three points above right , Uninstall updates. You can always update the app. Regards.

AndrewL
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

@jimmy1988: An easy way to do this would be via Smart Switch. Check out the link below for a step by step guide.

Smart Switch - Switching & Transfering Phone Data | Samsung UK

jimmy1988
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
This is all we'll and good but even then it doesn't transfer cloud items
0 Likes
jimmy1988
Apprentice
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Ahh think I've cracked it. I'm syncing the filed from One Drive. Thanks for the input guys, it got my brain thinking and found the solution! 😅👌
Robo-kou
Journeyman
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

I'd really appreciate it if you shared exactly what you did to crack it.

I'm having the same problem with Quick Share. It was a great tool until one day it just seemingly stopped working. All my share-attempts end with failure with no explanation. 

0 Likes
Robo-kou
Journeyman
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Lol, wait... nevermind. Apparently, it works just fine. I just forgot that you can't send whole folders (themselves) via Quick Share, only files. 😅

Joshyh
First Poster
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
I too was having the same issue. I was trying to transfer a folder with a photo and a movie over. It just kept failing. The only way it sent is if I sent one file at a time. Hope this helps you.