Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Share Fail!

(Topic created on: 30-09-2021 06:44 PM)
jimmy1988
Apprentice
Options
Hi I've tried countless times to transfer an album from my gallery to my new phone and fails every time. Tried resets and reddit. Any ideas?
12 REPLIES 12
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@jimmy1988 Hello, I don't know what exactly you have tried, but try this: Go to Applications and look for the Quick share app. In Storage clear cache and data. Restart and check. If you have already tried this, from the same settings, the three points above right , Uninstall updates. You can always update the app. Regards.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

AndrewL
Options

@jimmy1988: An easy way to do this would be via Smart Switch. Check out the link below for a step by step guide.

Smart Switch - Switching & Transfering Phone Data | Samsung UK

jimmy1988
Apprentice
Options
This is all we'll and good but even then it doesn't transfer cloud items
0 Likes
jimmy1988
Apprentice
Options
Ahh think I've cracked it. I'm syncing the filed from One Drive. Thanks for the input guys, it got my brain thinking and found the solution! 😅👌
Robo-kou
Journeyman
Options

I'd really appreciate it if you shared exactly what you did to crack it.

I'm having the same problem with Quick Share. It was a great tool until one day it just seemingly stopped working. All my share-attempts end with failure with no explanation. 

0 Likes
Robo-kou
Journeyman
Options

Lol, wait... nevermind. Apparently, it works just fine. I just forgot that you can't send whole folders (themselves) via Quick Share, only files. 😅

Joshyh
Apprentice
Options
I too was having the same issue. I was trying to transfer a folder with a photo and a movie over. It just kept failing. The only way it sent is if I sent one file at a time. Hope this helps you.
mary1370
First Poster
Options

quando avvio l'applicazione su pc e cellulare non riesco a creare un collegamento.

0 Likes
Amigo Sando
First Poster
Options

You actually can

I do it all the time

Or at least i used to do it until Quick Share stopped working for me after my Galaxy A52 got updated to Android 13 just yesterday ...

0 Likes