Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question For Anyone Who has the Android 11 Update Regarding Edge Lighting

(Topic created on: 19-12-2020 03:00 PM)
Unknown007
Explorer
Options

I have a question for you. I am having similar problems after the U3 update with alot of issues. One issue is the Edge lighting. I came across this video on you tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8XEMj7PldA&ab_channel=GarTech

If you look around 1.50 second mark there is an option in which the person changes the app colour for notifications of his edge lighting. However, i do not have that update of changing the colour since the new update, can you check yours settings to see if you can change your colour through the apps like the person in the video?

22 REPLIES 22
Unknown007
Explorer
Options
Anyone here with any updates?
0 Likes
Unknown007
Explorer
Options
Still having the same issues
0 Likes
MorganC3
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20201216-110624_One UI Home.jpg

 have you tried the app by keyboard option 

0 Likes
Tomsangel
Journeyman
Options
yh I have same problem only one colour for all apps but on android 10 you could assign different colours for different apps
0 Likes
Unknown007
Explorer
Options
@MorganC3 that is not really an alternative. I have seen that option and that is no good for me

@Tomsangel have you found a fix yet

I can't Samsung have not yet sorted this out
0 Likes
MorganC3
First Poster
Options

Sorry I mean I was able to set the keyword of the app for example "snapchat" and then yellow and it works fine for me. 

0 Likes
Unknown007
Explorer
Options
Oh really. OK I will try that thanks. But I guess it's still not a proper fix but better then nothing. For example I like my group chats on WhatsApp a different colour to private conversations but If I type what's app it will just be one colour for everything
0 Likes
Unknown007
Explorer
Options
I just tried it now changing WhatsApp and it didn't work
0 Likes
Weaver444
First Poster
Options
I'm having same problems it's rubbish
0 Likes
Unknown007