Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Problems with Samsung account

(Topic created on: 02-12-2023 09:56 PM)
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
I have a samsung galaxy s10 and A12 and A13, recently my galaxy s10 was breached but after I was able to do a factory reset on it, it has been working perfectly, I have re added my samsung account using a new Gmail email address that I thought I had changed to on all my other samsung devices. I have just noticed that I have my new Gmail email account on my s10 but on all my other galaxy devices I have my old Gmail email account and it will not let me change my samsung account email address on any of my galaxy devices 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

Did you create a new Samsung account with your new Gmail email address? If so, then you cannot add the new Gmail email id in an existing Samsung account on your other phones.

Logout of the Samsung Account on the other phones and then add the new Samsung Account.

If a new Gmail email id was added to the existing Samsung Account, then it should automatically get reflected. You can logout and log back in and check on the other devices.

View solution in context

10 REPLIES 10
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
What do you mean your s10 was "breached"?
0 Likes
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

Did you create a new Samsung account with your new Gmail email address? If so, then you cannot add the new Gmail email id in an existing Samsung account on your other phones.

Logout of the Samsung Account on the other phones and then add the new Samsung Account.

If a new Gmail email id was added to the existing Samsung Account, then it should automatically get reflected. You can logout and log back in and check on the other devices.

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
@Neo001
Hi i managed to factory reset my galaxy s10 and as i was setting up my accounts i set my Samsung account with my new email address, but on my galaxy A12 and A13 and galaxy tab A7 lite they all have my Samsung account in my old email account
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

If you logout of you Samsung Account from A12 and log back in, does it then show the new email id?

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
@Neo001
Its my galaxy s10 that has a different email address on my Samsung account, all my other devices have the same email address. My s10 has a different one as after i had done the factory reset on my s10 i set my Samsung account on my s10 thinking that i had changed my email address on my other devices but I hadn't, so it's only my s10 that has a different email address to my other devices
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Then try logging out from your Samsung Account on S10 and log back in with the email address used on A12.

0 Likes
Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
@Neo001
Hi i have managed to get all my devices onto the same Samsung account with the same email address. Thank you for all your help 😊
Neo001
Legend
Options

Finally 🙂.. have a nice evening.

bertram71
First Poster
Options
I can't access the contacts app