Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlayStore:

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Jammy97
Navigator
Options
Hi, 

This maybe the wrong place to Inquire, but why doesn't PlayStore ever show the update history from previous updates? Does anyone know and could this be a feature for Android in the future?

Thank you. 
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@Jammy97: If you open the Google Play Store > Tap your profile in the top right > Manage apps and device > Tap on the 'Manage' tab at the top of the screen, then this will list all the app updates that you have performed on your current device, along with when the update took place. 

Jammy97
Navigator
Options
AndrewL. Thank you for the steps. I was talking about from updates that have come out weeks ago. You only get the previous update details, but I want to see the full history as a list. That's my question will Android do this in the future? Thanks.
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
I don't think that feature would be of any interest to the everyday user, so I can't see them adding it to any future updates.
keith30
Maestro
Options
Playstore use too but Google changed the system a while ago so no longer tells you when last updated only when a new update is available
Robin999
Maestro
Options
It most certainly does show you the last (recently updated) updates.1717178361924_1717178361919_0.jpg1717178429935_1717178429927_0.jpg
0 Likes
Jammy97
Navigator
Options
@Robin999 - well if it were to be implemented then it wouldn't hurt. At least there'd be a choice I guess. Thanks!
Jammy97
Navigator
Options
Ah that's a shame. I hope one day it can go back. Thanks.