I'm in a situation where OneDrive photo sync and my Samsung account are mutually exclusive:
- I like to sync photos to OneDrive
- I have a personal account and workplace account on OneDrive
- When i register my Samsung account on my phone, it changes to "Gallery Sync"
- The option to sync to my "personal" OneDrive then vanishes (i can only sync to workplace)
- So i have to delete my Samsung account from my phone to sync photos (which is more important)
- I have smartthings and smart tags, so need to reinstall my Samsung account just to track things.
Anyone seen this? Crazy situation.