Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation bar animations

(Topic created on: 19-09-2023 01:42 PM)
RNVD
Pioneer
Options
Navigation bar swipe animations are different, the swipe bar, without back button and recent apps buttons, has a smooth and clean animation, wheras the 3 button navigation swipe option has a laggy and choppy animation
0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
RNVD
Pioneer
Options
Got my hans on the 15 pro, and the airpods pro 2s, and I am stunned, literally
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
The airpod pros 2 are really good. What is pro motion like look in weather app and on news app you may find it sometimes judder. Let me know how you find ios 17 is it buggy or is it good. In fairness if I had the money for both s23 ultra and 15 pro max I would do it but because I have to choose samsung it is for the foreseeable future. Hope you enjoy your new phone any questions about it just ask
RNVD
Pioneer
Options
They work perfect, I went to Apple store The Oracle, just outside of London to collect it, the customer service, everything was on point, literally when I saw the packaging for the airpods it was sooo good, they provide braided cables now, which is sweet, the animations are just through the roof, dang responive, very inpressed, and the 2x zoom, oh my gosh it is just nuts, I mean its my Father's phone so 😂😂 they use Iphones I tired switch them over but they wont oh well, but it is a win for Apple once again
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
At least you still had a play with it. I went into apple store to play with pro max it does look good but then I used to it as I had a 14 pro max. I still found pro motion to be poor but rest of it looks good. I'm used to 60hz at the moment as I'm on holiday and the signal is terrible so got my ultra in power saving mode to compensate for battery drain due to signal 🤣 what are you using is it an ultra? They are both cracking phones and yea apple customer service and packaging is a huge win but for me galaxy still wins this year.
RNVD
Pioneer
Options
Oh my Lord I was laughing so hard at the Jerry rig everything bend thing, but also I agree with you, I can't leave Samsung, if only I could join the design team for Samsung, I will destroy Apple I swear
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Absolutely, they just need a couple of extra things and they would be perfect but I tell you what the s23 ultra is the best device they have ever made I actually went off samsung for a bit I had an iPhone 13 then 14 plus then 14 pro max but come back to samsung and the improvement is unbelievable, my last samsung was an s21 it had a plastic back.......
RNVD
Pioneer
Options
I don't think Samsung will do anything tho, they make money for themselves, they know that even of they lose customers they will make it back from the panels they sell to apple and God knows where else, its been leaked that now they will remove the curve for a flat screen, and they will remove the 10x for a 5x zoom module, Samsung has everything, they can easily doth android and go for tizen, but they don't care about there customers, I know I wont switch, but I hope some time near in the future that the devs or someone higher up sees this converstation and maybe get a hint what we are sayin
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yea I agree with you somewhat but I must admit samsung does seem to get better the s23 series is out of this world. I heard about the zoom camera and the exynos chip coming back. If that happened I would have to consider where I go for my next phone but I really don't think either with happen. As for the flat screen I think that's the way forward I remember on my s10 plus and regular s20 I had to download edge protection so I didn't knock the screen. On the s23 ultra I must admit the curve is just right. You are right though samsung could stop galaxy phones altogether and still make millions but apple although it does well it kinda has to keep iphone owners happy, but then whatever apple decides to do people still go running for the phones so in a way they can be the same. To me there is no true winner all I know is its apple or Samsung nobody else comes close, apart from I do like budget Motorolas they make a cracking 2nd/spare phone
RNVD
Pioneer
Options
Yeah true, you are right, every phone company has made their own good thing, but oh well, nothing will happen if we keep crying about problems 😂😂
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yea exactly its all about who has the best features for you. Personally and iphone samsung hybrid would be the perfect phone