Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiroom Sound App, for Spotify, Tidal to use Dolby Atmos

(Topic created on: 25-06-2023 06:33 AM)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
So struggling to get my Samsung QN95A TV or Q900A soundbar to output Dolby Atmos via my ZFOLD4.

The Spotify and Tidal connect works, but for my Q900A 7.1 Dolby Atmos, won't output to Dolby Atmos.

The albums are Dolby Atmos I have Tidal Hifi also but just plain AV output.

After searching online I recalled the Multiroom app, which suggests more control, sadly another dead unsupported app, which just hangs and say nothing found or compatible.

Samsung what is the point of all your innovation if the key features don't work ???

You would think my ZFOLD4 being Dolby Atmos compatible and Q900A soundbar and QN95A TV all Dolby Atmos compatible can all play Dolby Atmos to each other, well they can't.

I am not even sure the ZFOLD4 to Buds2 Pro outputs to Dolby Atmos, it only talks of 360 audio.

You really need like say Tidal and other an output flag, I.e. Atmos, Masters, HiRes, etc...
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0