Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually Enter Steps to Samsung Health

(Topic created on: 05-07-2022 03:41 PM)
Members_WbrlfYB
Student
Options

Hi guys,

I am facing with one problem - Samsung Health doesn't add steps when I'm adding my exercise manually.

My Samsung phone got broken, it was fixed within 3 days. I was tracking my steps and exercises via smart watch (non-Samsung). Now I want to add all the workouts and steps to the Samsung health app. This is my primary source  of data, I want to keep everything there.

However, when I add, for example, Running exercise, the system doesn't add any single step. It doesn't make any sense. Also, there is no option to add "steps' as unit. Also-2, Samsung health can't be synchronized with any non-Samsung device.

Is there any solution here?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
What watch are you using? You can connect certain fitness apps like fitbit and strava to samsung health and it will sync exercise.
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I use health sync however or apperently Samsung does not allow 3rd parties to "add" steps, in other words they are saying... You have to have Galaxy watch, I kind of get Samsung's business theory

However once registered the steps via the watch, I think that can be edited

Health Sync app can synchronise all information from other devices to Samsung...... Except... You guess it..
Steps
0 Likes
Members_WbrlfYB
Student
Options

I use Honor MagicWatch 2 and, of course, they are not compatible with my Galaxy Note.

There is no way to connect Strava so it passes the data TO the Samsung phone. Connection works in one-way direction only: Samsung Health -> Strava.

0 Likes
Members_WbrlfYB
Student
Options

Yeah, I know about third parties.

So the question is how to add steps manually if for some reasons phone wasn't with you?

0 Likes
Gradzik93
Explorer
Options

Did you solve it?

RICHARD KRIEGER
First Poster
Options

HAS MANUAL ADDING OF STEPS BEEN SOLVED ON THE NEW RELEASE???

RICHARD 

Mo123456
First Poster
Options

This drives me crazy too.   Why can't we add the steps?? It means my green 10000 steps or more won't make it today.  Really annoying.

Cometsperson
First Poster
Options

I need to manually add steps to my Samsung health app. Will this be a feature soon?

Ttt1234
First Poster
Options

Yes! All other apps have manual add for steps. I can manually add activities but it won't add in the steps? Only the calories and km? Bizarre.