Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listening to Downloaded Audio Files is Not Working Properly on my Device

(Topic created on: 26-04-2023 03:51 AM)
Sage24
First Poster
Options

Yesterday as of typing this out, my phone is having an issue where it will not play any sound from the left side. To clarify, I have a Samsung Galaxy A53, when I listen to music I use a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds+ and this issue only exists with audio files already installed (MP3/FLAC). I am being this specific because the issue of audio-only playing on the right side of the earbuds only occurs with these earbuds on that particular app. Every other app works just fine, but anything downloaded onto my phone wont play out of the left earbud at all. To solve my issue, I have tried

• Unpairing the Galaxy Buds and pairing them again
  • Restarting the phone
  • Uninstalling/reinstalling the app that I use to listen to my downloaded music (Samsung Music)
  • Clearing the cache said on the app mentioned above

All of these methods turned up fruitless. What is puzzling is that I have another headset that isn't a Samsung product and this problem does not exist with those. I am at my wit's end trying to solve this problem, so help would be greatly appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I use poweramp or jet audio to listen to music. Have you tried a different music player??
0 Likes