Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with opening text messages, memo and multinotes

(Topic created on: 25-03-2021 09:32 AM)
rosiejo
Student
Options
Hi for the last few days I have been having issues with opening text messages, memos and multinotes. They have the same issue, they close down automatically and a box comes up and says close down app and send feedback. My updates are up to date and I am not sure what to do next. I have been sending feedback but I don't know if it goes through. I have a Galaxy s7 and it is a hand me down. Some help would be of great use, thank you.
6 REPLIES 6
wazzer
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same issue with email and messenger on my s7
0 Likes
sillysel
First Poster
Options
I'm having same problem since yesterday... what's going on !!!!
0 Likes
gillbill
First Poster
Options
I'm having same problem . Cant use any apps or emails for days . Help !!!
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
It might be Google android webview system update alot of Samsung members had a problem with the last couple of weeks. Please go to Google and update the app.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Advice is to update Android system webview and Google Chrome, there is also a temporary fix and other advice on this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/permanent-fix-for-app-crashes-available/td-p/3...  Please report any further issues there so that problems/advice are more easily accessible on the Community

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
rosiejo
Student
Options
I have tried the link James4578 suggested and it worked. Thank you.
0 Likes