Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent sleep monitoring

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Eon Nova
Student
Options

Hi, I've found that this issue has been ongoing for 3+ years with no solution that I've seen. 

Oftentimes my sleep report will split my sleep into two sessions with only a few minutes between them. I've seen people say this happens when they get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom or whatever. But I'm not getting up. 

Then, the sleep report only uses ONE of the sessions for the report thus making the overall report inaccurate. 

So far I see no way to make the app combine them into one report for the whole night.

1000008217.jpg

1000008219.jpg

1000008218.jpg

 #Galaxy S22 Ultra #Galaxy fit2

3 REPLIES 3
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
You know it always makes me laugh when I see posts about this. There's a very good reason why medical facilities don't use gimmicky tech such as this to analyse sleep patterns...they don't work! I literally wouldn't lose any sleep over it (pardon the pun).
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I have recently started tracking my sleep and don't seem to have this issue.

I use the S24 ultra and the galaxy 6 watch.

Unless there are some limitations with your setup I am none the wiser
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I can confirm this absolutely happens to me too. I've had the same issue for years at this point. Sometimes it will also decide to not even give me a score, sometimes it won't provide me with nightly recording of blood oxygen levels.

Majority of nights work totally fine I should add but many don't. This has been universal for me over several combinations of devices from S23 Ultra, S24 Ultra, Watch 5 Pro, Watch 6 Classic and possibly S20FE too.
0 Likes