Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot locate the Samsung internet icon on my phone to add to home screen. I have Galaxy A12.

(Topic created on: 01-01-2023 08:02 PM)
Robbmoon67
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Robbmoon67  Have you checked the Samsung Folder,should be there.  Long press the Samsung Internet icon where you will have the option to add to Home Screen.  

Failing that if you go to either the Galaxy or Play Stores you will find out if it is definitely installed, if not can download.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

trojan75
Explorer
Options
M8 uninstall update if u can FAST because its caused me such bad issues with A51 that I can't get even once single game or app to go longer than 10 mins withought crashing plus its using UI5 AI which has given it the right direct control of phone Inc use of cold coins to update to nxt levels Automatically
0 Likes
trojan75
Explorer
Options
That fix didn't work for me
0 Likes
trojan75
Explorer
Options
I already had that function on and it still works but this newest update has caused a priority performing phone to have trouble freezing even now thru chat and far worse than that but I'm saving that for my solicitor as I can prove sansungs leaking of y info as u are an employee I can't even bring myself to even converse with u
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Glad your having such a great day!
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@trojan75 For your information Samsung Makers are not employees but Members who have an enhanced status due to regular valuable contributions. 

We give advice in our own time.

Anyway for those who who are having trouble with freezes and lags I would suggest firstly that you wipe the cache partition and Repair Apps by following method.

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

Apps can also be repaired from the same Recovery Menu.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes