Did you mean: 

How to locate "Challenges" or Where are the challenges in Sam Health

(Topic created on: 17-10-2022 11:10 PM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Hi All,
I can't see any challenges with Samsung health app 

With Garmin there are, running, strength training, walking and many more challenges 

How do I locate the challenges 
Ta 👋 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
In Samsung Health, there is the together section where you can challenge others, is that what your looking for?
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Robot, when I go to together section, this is what I see
Screenshot_20221017-213715_Samsung Health.jpg
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sorry I havent activated mine or ever used it to share with, just know its there, but thought it look different the last time I did

If you google it you will find article on Samsung site
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Like with Garmin I can see sooooo many challenges to pick and select Screenshot_20221017-221709_Connect_1000001338_1666041492.jpgScreenshot_20221017-221721_Connect_1000001340_1666041472.jpgScreenshot_20221017-221713_Connect_1000001339_1666041483.jpg
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't think Samsung has these
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Ohh Okk..
Just to share my frustrations... The more time I spend with this Samsung Health.. I become more demotivated and unhealthy..
Never mind.. It was me who made the decision to get a Galaxy watch.. So I should take the pain
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's not that bad, there are apps you can download that can cater for what you need
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Thanks again for helping me
I am into strength training and running
Unfortunately none of the main 3rd party Strength Training Apps have Galaxy watch app, they have kind of common app that goes with any wear os watches.... Even that, all big guys are not connecting to Samsung health app.. Most are going to Google fit, I need a another app to bring things from Google fit to Samsung health

2nd
None of the Big established running apps are sharing data with Samsung health app, like Nike, Adidas, Myfitnesspal, none

Apple also useless with their watch app or Apple Health app, however it has a loooong line of developers supporting the watch, so can't see the gap

Garmin has NOO 3rd party developers at all at all.. Other than watch faces.. However Garmin connect app (Similar to Sam Health) is exceptionally feature packed.. Covering the gap...

Only after I bought S22 Ultra and Galaxy watch 5 pro, I realised that Galaxy watch is good smart watch but no where near a fitness watch (a very basic fitness watch)
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can get Health sync app, which will sync data to Google fit

Its not expensive for the full blown version

So download Google fit to your phone and use health sync app to sync the two