Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact samsung support for account related issues?

(Topic created on: 29-10-2022 06:34 PM)
larbakium
First Poster
Options

Hi,

how can I get support from samsung regarding my user account settings? I am having issues with smartthings account configuration, issues which could be related to inherit settings from my samsung account. I can't seem to find a way to contact samsung support.

Any ideas?

Thank you

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @larbakium. I'm sorry to learn that you're experiencing problems with configuring SmartThings.

SmartThings has its own dedicated Community here:

https://community.smartthings.com/

If you could elaborate on the issues you are experiencing, and let me know where in the world you are based, I'll also see if I can provide you with contact details for our Accounts Team (should it be necessary to contact that team, of course) or another Support Team.

I look forward to your reply. 

0 Likes
Tmac-1
First Poster
Options
Just setup two step verification told enter code no code received will I still be able to log in
0 Likes
larbakium
First Poster
Options

Hi @PaulM1 

I am not sure if i should have open a new post under the community or  continue here.

I am based in Ireland. My samsung account show US, and I am unable to change the setting. Its greyout.

In my smartthing account, i can see the option to change the temperature metrics settings for my locale from F to Celsius but when I click "done" it wont accept or do anything really. This happens with the App and on the web browser... which is weird..

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

I'd definitely recommend reaching out to our Product Support Team in Ireland, @larbakium.

The Helpline number is 0818 717 100.

Our colleagues will help ensure that you get this resolved.

If the issue is only related to the SmartThings region, however, then you may wish to reach out via its Community using the link in my previous post.

Please let us know how you get on. 

0 Likes