Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Home up app (Good lock)

(Topic created on: 13-04-2021 06:44 PM)
TomaszDorset
Pioneer
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
I just have noticed that my app draw has been changed on its own ( was 9 app). Now, when I change for 9 app nothing going on and I still have only 5. I have cleaned all memory, cache, restarted phone, install and uninstall app. Nothing has helped. Do you have issue like that?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

@TomaszDorset: I can see that your Home Screen Grid is set to 5x6, which will allow 6 rows of apps, with 5 apps per row. Have you tried tapping on the Home Screen Grid settings to see if there are any 9x options? If not, if you scroll to page 2 of your Home Screen, are the remaining favourite apps visible here? 

0 Likes
TomaszDorset
Pioneer
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
@AndrewL. I do not have any option 9x. The missing apps icons just disappeared, nothing on 2nd or 3rd page of home screen. It seems, that problem regards to app drawer only (whatever I will set nothing changes) Rest of Home up app works ok.
0 Likes
papashaun
Helping Hand
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Have you tried moving apps in to the drawer - mine continued to only show the 5 apps I had there after I increased it to 7 apps until I actually moved another 2 apps in to the drawer
0 Likes
TomaszDorset
Pioneer
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
@papashaun sometimes the easiest solutions are not visible. You are absolutely right. Thanks. I have 9 again.
0 Likes
papashaun
Helping Hand
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Actually thank you for your question 😀 - I did not know you could have up to 9 but seeing your question prompted me to look at it and try setting 7 ( now 9 ) on mine so guess we are both happy 😀 👍
0 Likes
LC84
Navigator
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
I didn't know this either 👍🏻
0 Likes