Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

(Topic created on: 27-07-2022 08:53 PM)
cezar0408
Pioneer
Options
I just bought a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra , Samsung pay doesn't even exist for my phone, Samsung wallet doesn't work 😑 
?!?!?!?!?!??
At least ,I still have my iPhone.
With apple pay you can have any card from any bank 
I hoped year by year to see Samsung pay working with Barclays card and nothing 
It's a shame 😔 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
chrismattamy
Pathfinder
Options
It's nothing to do with Samsung, it's down to Barclays.
weskerevil
Voyager
Options
Have you installed Google pay
cezar0408
Pioneer
Options
Doesn't work either 😕
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Barclays have their own Contactless Mobile app for Android so that is why they're not part of the Samsung or Google Pay.

When you say 'doesn't exist' for your handset, do you mean the app doesn't exist or allow download, or that you cannot add a Barclays card? If it's the former then that's worrying as it should be showing in Sams App listing
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Let me share something I learned with Garmin pay, this silly thing does not work, or practically none of the UK banks accept Garmin pay

So, the work around was, I created an account with Starling Bank

This was a blessing in disguised, because, I regularly top up my Starling account and for every online rubbish, or practically any shopping, I use this and my real Master account with bank, A or B are safe.
And the Starling service, customer service and the App.. All fantastic

Samsung pay works perfectly too
cezar0408
Pioneer
Options
Samsung pay doesn't exist an Samsung wallet doesn't work. Screenshot_20220727-230619_Samsung Wallet.jpg
JPedroSMFerreira
Journeyman
Options
That is true!
I had a huge problem with my CC: was recognised in Google Wallet but doesn't exist on Google Pay, since they launch GWallet and forgot all about GPlay.
Problem is that most applications use GPay to pay purchases!
I did stay with a new CC barred to pay, just because its ownership was made on the same day as the launch of GWallet: July's 24th
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Are you searching on Galaxy Store or Google App store? That looks like it's Galaxy Store. Samsung Pay isn't listed on there but is on Google Play Store.