Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google calendar not syncing with Samsung calendar

(Topic created on: 09-01-2022 07:53 PM)
kieran6
Student
Options
Events on my Google calendar aren't appearing on my Samsung calendar on my galaxy s10 and I don't know why, any help would be much appreciated 🙂
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
CarlH
Options

Hi @kieran6. Do you have your Google and Samsung accounts synced? Check in Settings > Accounts and backup > Manage Accounts > Tap on the account and select sync. 

0 Likes
kieran6
Student
Options
Hi Carl, they've appeared now, may have just been a slow network 🤔
safaritour
First Poster
Options

I'm having a very similar issue with "My Calendar" and several of my Google Calendars.  Using a Samsung S22.  Because we are small business owners, we have multiple google calendars for business and a google calendar for personal.  My husband and I share out personal google calendars.  But when you create an event (and share) on the Google Calendar using the S22, it seems to not sync with all of the other places we access these calendars (e.g. laptops, tablets, other phones).  I do use the Google Calendar widget on the S22 and it does list all of the different Google Calendars that I have access to, but there is also one that is called "My Calendar".  After reading the above comments, it appears that they are different apps ... but the widget specifically says "Google Calendar" at the top.  I think I just need to get rid of whatever the "My Calendar" is.  How do I do that?

0 Likes
qsu
First Poster
Options

@safaritour wrote:

says "Google Calendar" at the top.  I think I just need to get rid of whatever the "My Calendar" is.  How do I do that?

I'm using google calendar on a newly setup Samsung and also hitting this strange "my calendar" calendar that I've never seen before. Would love to know how to kill it. It's not part of any google account - I definitely think it was somehow generated by one of Samsung's apps...

0 Likes