Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch + Bixby Routines

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 06:14 AM)
Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
Why aren't there more controls for the GW4/5/Pro in Bixby Routines? Would be great to have it change states based on controls/events, it could also enhance battery life quite easily. 
7 REPLIES 7
Neo001
Legend
Options

Totally agree! Currently, there is only 1 available "Theatre mode on Galaxy Watch 4", and although you can set a lot of actions to be performed on your phone, there is only one action for the watch - to change watch face.

Similar to At home and At work routines for the phone, there should be routines for the watch to turn on / off controls based on location or activity or a setting change.

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Agree 👍
I love to see a routine for Don't disturb during workout

Or pratically, anything that's available on the phone, should be available for the watch.. Or at least 90%.
Neo001
Legend
Options

One UI 4.5 change log mentions something about Quick commands in Bixby. Have any one played with it already? Any good?

Screenshot_20220906_065347.jpg

Lingard87
Pathfinder
Options
GW5P LTE, still not had any updates yet 😕
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Nope 😢
0 Likes
darikuri
Student
Options

I'm surprised that watch routines are not a thing either. A few examples of watch routines that I would love;

1)  When I am next to my computer/connected via bluetooth, turn off watch sounds and mobile data

2)  If I'm connected to my home Wi-Fi, turn off Mobile data on my watch (to save battery)

3)  Turn off all Wi-Fi and data connections at bedtime (again, to save battery)

Siddhartha224
First Poster
Options

Not complete control ,but with the new modes feature,when you start a workout in the watch the workout mode turns on ,in routines and you can add anothe routine which gets triggered when this mode turns on for more functionality ,but you can at default turn on dnd in modes

0 Likes