Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Store declines in-app purchases

(Topic created on: 07-03-2024 08:49 AM)
Leo7707
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

It was ok until three days ago ... I was playing Pokemon Go on my new S24 Ultra and I was able to purchase in-game merchandise using the registered payment methods.

But now all my attempts to buy goods in Pokemon Go, fails with the same message:

"Your order was declined to protect you from possible fraud. Try again later or contact Customer Service for more information. (Error: B7020/P/26AJA)"

I think the message is generated by the Galaxy Store as the transaction does not get registered with my bank .. 

The transaction fails even tough I provide a successful 3D authentication.

I have also added a second card - different issuer .. same problem .. successful 3D and then .. same error message generated by Galaxy Store not my bank !!!

If I download the game via Google Play Store I have no problem making the in-game purchases there .. so definitely the issue is with the Galaxy Store

Any ideas how to deal with that?

Already post several question in "Samsung Members" but still no response there.

I prefer using Galaxy Store but if I have no other options I will have to switch to Google Play Store

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Does pokemon go have a spending limit? If so maybe you've exceeded it.
0 Likes
Leo7707
Apprentice
Options

hey gixerob,

thanks for the reply .. I do not think this is the case as if I switch to Pokemon Go installed via Google Play Store I am able to do the purchases.

btw now there is an "improvement" I no longer get the "fraud" message but simply "Couldn't complete purchase Error code: UP7002/91215560az"

0 Likes
toosmiles
First Poster
Options
Manage a way round this yet?
0 Likes
toosmiles
First Poster
Options
Just trying to add another payment card and this is all I get
0 Likes
Graham32
First Poster
Options

Were you able to resolve this? I am having the same problem trying to purchase an app on the galaxy store and have been getting the same errors. I have tried cards from three different banks and none of them work. The app I am trying to get is not available on the google play store so can only get it from the galaxy store. Not getting anywhere with Samsung members, they tell me to speak to the card issuer but the transaction does not even reach the bank so they cannot assist me either.

0 Likes
Members_MzYana3
First Poster
Options

Same problem, i have tried with credit and debit , visa and mastercard. And still cant.  Attached a photo...

1000127245.jpg

0 Likes
BlackMamba9887
First Poster
Options

I found the solution by paying through Samsung Pay. Works perfectly.

0 Likes
0verLord
First Poster
Options
This issue is prevalent among most Samsung users. As a die-hard fan of Samsung, I have encountered payment issues, particularly with the error code B7002/P/ variant.

This issue is triggered by Samsung's fraud detection system when a transaction is suspected of being fraudulent. However, this system is far from accurate, often flagging genuine transactions. Common triggers include pressing the back button during payment, changing your Samsung account password shortly before attempting to make a purchase, or when a payment fails due to incorrect authentication (such as 3D Secure). In these cases, your IMEI number may be blocked from making any further purchases through the Samsung Galaxy Store. Unfortunately, this issue seems relatively new, and 95% of the customer care agents are unaware of it. Additionally, there is no dedicated contact section to handle these types of issues.

To resolve this, you need to open the Samsung Members app and navigate to the "Error Report" section. Click on "Report Error," take a screenshot of the error, and explain the issue in detail. After submitting, Samsung typically responds within 7 days if you're lucky, but depending on your location, it could take up to 15 days, or you may not get a response at all. In that case, you will need to retry the process and wait.

Once your IMEI number is whitelisted, you'll be able to make purchases again.

I had this issue with my two new phones and my tablet, and I managed to resolve it using this method.
0 Likes