Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request: Directly sync Samsung health with Heath Matters and Mi Body Devices.

(Topic created on: 05-07-2020 08:15 PM)
GalAlexi
Explorer
Options

There are workarounds, such as MyFitness Pal and Health Sync app, these require interim services however.

Please intigrate Mi Body with Samsung health app. I have the Body+ scales.

45 REPLIES 45
AndrewL
Options
@GalAlexi: Our R&D Team have got back to me, and currently they do not have plans to provide the sync option on Samsung Health to use it with third-party companies. However, when the Samsung Health team is ready, they might consider partnership with additional companies to be able to support this suggestion.
ThomasJ
Explorer
Options
They should remove it from the accessory list withing samsung health app then. I have just purchased these scales based on the fact they are listed in the app as supported. Will Samsung now give me a refund for my purchase? I assume not but they should.
Pazee
Apprentice
Options

That's a great idea. Please refund us Samsung.

I also purchased it because it was and still is listed in the app...

MontesJr
First Poster
Options
Same here....i have purchased the Xiaomi Scale because it was listed in the health app. Now i have a smart scale that i can not register with the app because Samsung. Please Samsung, do something with the Xioami scales to be able to register to your app. I know it's not hard, just get over the fact that Xiaomi will probably not pay any fees to Samsung for this and just do it for the users, do it for us for still trusting Samsung. Still....
concitorem
First Poster
Options

Pay me the money back too .. I have the same problem due to false information in your application.

bberger
Student
Options

That's a showstopper for me. I was looking to splash out for the upcoming Galaxy Watch 3 - but I'm not willing to change my whole ecosystem for it..

Please fix this.

Piino
Explorer
Options

Samsung is really unreliable when it comes to health and wearables. My Smartwatch is still waiting for so many features they promised a year ago (ECG, Fall Detection, Blood Pressure, samsung pay...) and now the health app is misleading by listing items that are not and never will work. Thank you. I think samsung is lacking android competition lately... At least in the west... Apple could not do stuff like this because the internet would be on the fence.

afiky
Apprentice
Options

*****! I just bought MI body smart scale 2 as its listed on Samsung health application! 
Please forward this to Samsung software designers ASAP, as I see many got fooled by this too!

Barbeta
Student
Options

This is a joke. Samsung, pls listen to your users! 

le0n_
Journeyman
Options

Hello everyone 👋 

I also got Xiaomi Mi Scale because it's listed. Turns out it's not supported by Samsung and I don't know they lied to us and still not fixing their mistake. 

The case with me is litte bit different. I am able to register it but can't sync properly. Usually says I'm 730 or 450kgs. That's obviously impossible. I try to give feedback to Samsung Support throughout Samsung Members and they forward me to Samsung Health Support.  What they told me is to clean cache or reinstall the app. This didn't work o of course.  I think they should remove the scale from the supported list.