Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate notifications in the Samsung ecosystem

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 11:24 AM)
Renarin
Student
Options

Hi Everyone!

In everyday use of Samsung devices, I encounter such a situation. I have a Galaxy note 10+ and a Galaxy tab S7. When receiving a notification from the application, text message or missed call, the message is displayed on both devices. Yes, it is a great solution that I appreciate very much. But if I do not use one of the devices for some time, when I return to the second device, I see all the notifications that I have already cleared from the first or read the content. It is very annoying that you have to clear the same notifications on all devices. There is also a solution for this?

Best Regards

Simon

#Samsung galaxy note 10+, #Samsung galaxy tab s7

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

The cause is having the same accounts/apps on both devices so unless you remove them and set up new ones, this will always happen.

0 Likes
Renarin
Student
Options

It's obvious, but it's not the answer, don't you think? We get a great function for galaxy tablets that are in the Wi-Fi version that they can receive all these notifications what our phone receives, since this function allows us to synchronize these messages by sending them, so it cannot synchronize it through the reading function.  Let's say you have a mailbox on your computer, you read messages there, but you are also mobile and you read these messages on a mobile device. Imagine a situation where an e-mail read on one device remains unread on the other.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I know perfectly what you mean but the software is acting as it should ie the messaging apps sync with the messaging server, there is no other inter-connectivity. You wouldn't want apps not updating because one device has had the update. With email you can resolve using IMAP settings but that's about it, sorry.