Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Creating a new folder on my Samsung S24 Ultra to store pdf's and it doesn't appear in "My Files"

(Topic created on: 05-02-2024 11:02 AM)
Members_dqkpImX
Student
Options

Hi,

So I created a file called "Books", to store certain PDF's  but when I open the "My Files" app on my phone the "Books" folder doesn't appear there or even in the "Internal Storage" menu and all the PDF's from that specific folder only appears in the "Documents" folder of "My Files" alongside other word docs and pdf's from other folders such as WhatsApp etc

How do I make the new "Books" folder appear in the "My Files" app or even the home screen as an accessible option?

Thank you all in advance!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
How did you originally create this books folder?

To make a permanent folder in your phone storage, you can create one directly in my files under internal storage. Just open My Files, navigate to where you wish to store the folder, then click the 3 dots menu in the top right corner to create a new folder. This way, you can choose exactly where to place it on your phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
How did you originally create this books folder?

To make a permanent folder in your phone storage, you can create one directly in my files under internal storage. Just open My Files, navigate to where you wish to store the folder, then click the 3 dots menu in the top right corner to create a new folder. This way, you can choose exactly where to place it on your phone.
Members_dqkpImX
Student
Options

I created the new folder on my laptop while the phone was connected via USB. I wanted to organise all my PDF's that way, however, you are right. When I tried doing it directly on the phone it did work.

Thank you!