Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chattering issues

(Topic created on: 10-01-2023 09:51 PM)
NelehD
First Poster
Options
My samsung is having charging problems, I've checked and charger is fine. Seems to sometimes connect and sometimes not. If I reboot mobile it seems to work OK again. Online advice says it may be software that's interfering with charging, how dobi check this/ fix this?
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @NelehD  It depends if you have many 3rd party apps, if so maybe advisable to start in Safe Mode to pinpoint possible apps that may be causing the issue.

However in your case may not be the reason, check there is no debris or water in the charging port. see further information  here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-to-do-if-your-phone-is-not-charging/  Are you using an official Samsung charger?

However some customers have found that wiping the cache partition helps solve this issue.  To do this follow these steps:

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes